If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (985) 871-5375

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Cleaning and Disinfecting with SERVPROXIDE

6/1/2021 (Permalink)

white gallon of cleaning product with green stickers next to it SERVPROXIDE is a safe and effective cleaning and disinfecting agent.

As a leader in the restoration industry, we employ various professional chemicals to effectively clean and restore properties. One of our most utilized products is SERVPROXIDE. SERVPROXIDE is a hospital-grade non-bleach surface disinfectant safe for commercial and residential properties. SERVPROXIDE kills harmful bacteria, viruses, mold, and mildew on both hard and soft surfaces including air ducts. It is an EPA-registered product (82972-1-93012) and NSF-listed (156316). SERVPROXIDE boasts the EPA’s lowest toxicity rating, does not require PPE for general purpose use, and is safe for everyday use. Our cleaning professionals easily apply SERVPROXIDE by using a spray bottle or an electrostatic sprayer.  SERVPROXIDE is safe for use around food, children, and pets. It is also a 100% biodegradable surfactant. A couple of the common projects we use SERVPROXIDE on are mold remediation and COVID-19 disinfecting. Please contact our office if you would like to know more about the professional cleaning and disinfecting products we use or to schedule a service.

Other News

View Recent Posts