Before and After Fire Damage Restoration in Madisonville Home
In August of 2019, a fire badly damaged a home in Madisonville, Louisiana. The fire was caused by a malfunctioning clothes dryer. Our fire restoration team worked hard to salvage as much of the family's home and possessions as possible. However, much of the structure needed to be removed. If you look closely at the before photo on the right, you will notice black soot damage on the drywall and ceiling. After a couple of weeks of removing damaged materials and cleaning, the home was ready to begin the renovation process.