Broken Fire Suppression System in Mandeville Funeral Home
These before and after pictures were taken at a funeral home located in Mandeville, Louisiana. The damage was a result of a broken water suppression system. During the night, the sprinkler system malfunctioned resulting in hundreds of gallons of water spewing into the chapel, common hallways, offices, and foyer. In total, 14 rooms were affected.
Upon initial inspection, our water damage restoration team quickly assessed damages and determined one wall needed to be demolished due to the saturated installation inside. We extracted all standing water and strategically placed drying equipment. The drying process was complete in five days.
Our client was thrilled with how professional and thorough our water damage restoration technicians are.