Grease Fire in Covington Home
In March of 2018, a Covington homeowner's kitchen accidentally caught on fire. The fire damage was contained in the kitchen, but soot traveled to most areas of the home. We helped to cleanup and restore this home in less than two weeks!
The scope of this project included:
- Determining which items were salvageable and which items were not
- Discarding of items deemed not salvageable
- Cleaning soot damaged items
- Cleaning all rooms that incurred soot damage
- Demolition in kitchen to remove fire damaged materials
- Removing of carpet in one room as instructed by insurance company
- Cleaning all flooring throughout home
- Duct cleaning
When we were finished, the home sparkled clean and smelled fresh!