Flood Warning Continues for St. Tammany Parish and Surrounding Areas
Last night's storm has caused several roads to be unpassable and we are now receiving many phone calls requesting help to restore flooded homes and businesses. The flood warning will continue for St. Tammany and surrounding areas until early next week. If your home or business has experienced flooding, then please call our office at 985-871-5375. Our water damage restoration technicians are ready to respond as quickly as possible.
According to Weather Underground:
The Flood Warning continues for
the Bogue falaya river at Boston St in Covington.
* Until Monday December 31.
* At 9:30 am Friday the stage was 10.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 11.0 feet by
Saturday December 29. The river will fall below flood stage Monday
* Impact... at 11.0 feet... there will be major flooding around christ
episcopal school and Bogue falaya River Park.
* Impact... at 9.0 feet... Bogue falaya River Park will be inundated.
Some ground floor classrooms at christ episcopal school grounds
* Impact... at 7.0 feet... water will rise onto the West Bank flooding
property of the Bogue falaya towers at East Boston street and
threatening commercial property on the East Bank near military
Road. Bogue falaya River Park and christ episcopal school grounds
will begin to flood.
* Impact... at 6.0 feet... the river will leave its banks under the
Boston street bridge and begin to flood the Bogue falaya towers