Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Living room with destroyed ceiling

Electrical House Fire in Houma, Louisiana

This home in Houma, Louisiana caught on fire last week due to a faulty electrical strip. The electrical strip was plugged in behind the refrigerator located in the home's garage. After the garage became engulfed by flames, the entire roof caught fire leading to its collapse.

Our team arrived after the fire was extinguished to start the content cleaning process. We cleaned some of the items on-site and brought back the remaining contents to our warehouse for a deeper cleaning.

Electrical failures and malfunctions are the second leading cause of home fires in the US. You can prevent electrical fires by making sure your electrical plugs, outlets, and cords are safe to use.

one story home that has significant fire damage to garage and right side of home

Fire Damage Restoration in Covington Home

After a garage fire devastated this home in Covington, Louisiana, our fire damage restoration team worked hard to make it seem "Like it never even happened." Our crew removed all materials that were beyond repair, like drywall in the garage and upstairs bedroom, and cleaned soot damages from the salvageable remaining materials. Lastly, we utilized our ozone machine and duct cleaning equipment to remove smoke odors.  


For assistance with fire damage restoration, contact our office by dialing 985-871-5375.

open garage with fire damage on outside brick with two technicians cleaning

Utilizing the Sodablaster for Fire Damage Restoration in Garage

Oftentimes fires can cause significant soot damage to hard to clean surfaces, like concrete, brick, stone, or ceramic. Sodablasting is one method we can use to remove soot damage from said surfaces. Sodablasting is a mild, but abrasive form of cleaning which utilizes sodium bicarbonate particles and compressed air to clean. It is similar to sandblasting, but it is much more gentle to the building structure. 

For assistance with fire damage restoration, contact our office by dialing 985-871-5375.

bed badly damaged after fire

Residential Fire Damage Restoration in Abita Springs, Louisiana

This was the aftermath of a residential fire in Abita Springs, Louisiana. There was significant fire and soot damage throughout the home. Our fire damage restoration technicians were able to remove all affected materials and ready the home for reconstruction services within a few weeks. 

For assistance with fire damage restoration, contact our office by dialing 985-871-5375.

living room with fire damage

Electrical Fire in Mandeville home

This was the aftermath of an electrical fire at a home in Mandeville, Louisiana. Several areas of the home incurred fire and soot damage. Our fire damage restoration technicians worked hard to make it seem "Like it never even happened."

For assistance with fire damage restoration, contact our office by dialing 985-871-5375.

kitchen with white appliances and wooden cabinets black because of fire damage

Kitchen Fire Cleanup in Tickfaw, Louisiana

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Tickfaw, Louisiana. There was significant damage in multiple rooms of the home. Our fire damage restoration technicians helped remove all non-salvageable fire damaged materials and cleaned all soot damaged materials. The home owner was happily surprised at how quickly we were able to clean their home and make it "Like it never even happened." 

For assistance with fire damage restoration, contact our office by dialing 985-871-5375.

tan sponges labeled by room names covered with soot on top of red circle placemat

Soot Testing for Fire Damage Assessment

The fire restoration process begins with assessing damages and determining which areas of the home or business are affected. Soot may or may not be visible so our fire damage restoration team wipes each room with a sponge to determine if soot is present. All rooms with soot damage will be cleaned. 

For assistance with fire damage restoration, contact our office by dialing 985-871-5375.

fire damaged over with pots and pans on top of it placed outside on grass next to driveway

Oven Fire in Covington Home

Pictured here is the source of a home kitchen fire. The homeowner turned the oven on self cleaner mode and accidentally forget about the pots and pans inside. Their old cast iron pot caught on fire. The fire department was able to break open the oven and suppress the flames. Thankfully, the fire was contained in the oven. However, soot traveled throughout the home. Our fire damage restoration team cleaned the home of soot damages and eliminated the smoke odor in one week. 

For assistance with fire damage restoration, contact our office by dialing 985-871-5375.  

fire damaged room with exposed studs on walls and ceiling with hanging drywall

Fire Damage Restoration in Amite, Louisiana

A small grease fire caused damages to multiple rooms in this home located in Amite, Louisiana. The kitchen was the most badly damaged, requiring all affected materials to be removed. Our fire damage restoration team discarded of materials that could not be salvaged and cleaned the remaining structure of soot and fire damages. 

For assistance with fire damage restoration, contact our office by dialing 985-871-5375.

two men wearing face masks clean up pile of fire damaged debris in room with studs

Kitchen Fire in Amite, Louisiana

A fire caused by unattended food left cooking on the stove badly damaged this home in Amite, Louisiana. The kitchen was deemed a complete loss and all remaining materials were removed, leaving the studs to be cleaned and treated. Other affected rooms in the home were cleaned to remove soot and fire damages, and eliminate smoke odor. For assistance with restoring your home or business following a fire, you can reach our office by dialing 985-871-5375.